1. I love az anyam and az apam. Anything I can do to make their lives easier, I should do. Sometimes having a spectacular child like me can be challenging, so it's my way of giving back.
2. I'm trying to establish my bona fides for the benevolent part of the whole benevolent dictator thing. If that requires me to Swiffer the floor every once in a while, I'll Swiffer the floor every once in a while. If only there were a product better than Swiffer. Maybe SC Johnson makes something. Or Unilever. Procter and Gamble certainly isn't cutting it.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2041904461526518841&hl=en
2 comments:
Mate, If you want to help your anyad, try the Swiffer Wet Jet. That thing is Money and it uses diper technology or if you want I can get some products from reasearch Swiffer baby socks and pants (regular baby socks and clother made out of the Swiffer cloth and you get to wear it.) The bonus of that is while you walk/run/play football around the house you will be able to clean. "Ket legyet utsz le egy csapasra" - jatek es takaritas. Let me know if u r interested. Balazs
HOOK US UP BALAZS!!!
Post a Comment