If you look at the geniuses who tried to take over the world, they all had sidekicks too - the Brain and Pinky, Lex Luther and Ned Beatty, Goldfinger and Oddjob. Dastardly and Muttley.
I have found my sidekick. I shall call him Kai, which is good because that is his name. His blog is here. He shall help me develop my plans for taking over the world.
I had been considering getting a sidekick for a while. Over the weekend we hung out a bit. In talking of world domination, Machiavelli and self-purpetuating autocracies, Kai pointed out the benefits of being a benevelont dictator. I was so impressed with his analysis and his climbing ability, I offered him the job on the spot. He is yet to accept, but I've got my fingers crossed.
We have to work out the details yet, but I see his job as sidekick not in a Frodo and Sam kind of way, but more like Ishmael and Queequeg. I can't wait to see his whale-harpooning ability in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment