I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Like a moth to the light
I find it hard to relax. After my exhausting meetings at the UN I was hoping for a few quiet days to rest, relax and recover.
I tried just lounging around on the deck, but it's so hard.
http://picasaweb.google.com/MatthewStrada/Export/photo#5114484369636495426
Especially when there are balls to throw and sand to be moved from the sandbox to the water table.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
▼
September
(20)
Even the lord rested on the seventh day
I am soooo like az anyam. And sooooo like az apam.
Why babies aren't allowed to drive
Like a moth to the light
Pools of Meetings
The man is keeping in me down
The foolsball is the funball
Swifferingolas
Games people play
Tas Bacsi and Miklos Bacsi better watch out
The bestest anyam in the world
You should have seen the other guy
Chocolate and peanut butter
Prepositions are tough
Can you be an American Idol if you're 1/2 British?
Kinda like Everest
We Have a Winner
Every wunderkind needs a sidekick
Animals are mad crazy
Science is not really what I expected
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
►
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment