Next time you are carrying a beach ball and see az apam you should give it a whirl.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Games people play
Something I've started noticing more and more is the games people play. I have found that people take one of three roles in social interaction - child, parent or adult. Most negative behaviors can be traced to confusion or switching of these ego-states. Upon taking these roles in a social setting, the interaction is a game where the winner is the first to settle into the adult state.
I also have been noticing a lot of different games with balls. Yesterday I showed my football moves. Today I would like to highlight my moves from a game I like to call I-carry-around-a-big-beach-ball-until-az-apam-knocks-it-out-of-my-hands-and-then-I-chase-it-down-and-we-do-it-all-over-again.

Next time you are carrying a beach ball and see az apam you should give it a whirl.
Next time you are carrying a beach ball and see az apam you should give it a whirl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment