Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Any lawyers in the house?

My father.....has moles. No, not really. What I was going to say is my father has a few screws loose. He has moved beyond my mother and found a new love - taking pictures of me. He has no shame. He takes pictures of me in the bath, on the changing table with no diaper on, while I am feeding, while I am crying, etc. In these photos you can see me trying to block the camera and asking him to not snap the picture, but, clearly you can see, he did anyway:










Now the old man is shopping for a new camera so that he can presumably take more and more frequent pictures.

So, what I need to know is: can I get a restraining order against any and all cameras my father currently owns and will ever own or use?

No comments: