Look at this picture and tell me your reaction:

It was probably along the lines of, "Oh, how cute! Look at his darling little grimace." It wasn't, "Oh, poor baby. I wonder what is causing him the discomfort to compel him to grimace so."
Try this one:

"Look at the cute naked baby getting a bath." Again, it wasn't, "I am outraged. That poor, naked baby is being objectified. His naked body is being paraded around the internet for all to see."
A final example - whenever we leave the house and go somewhere by car I am forcefully strapped into a small plastic torture device. This device then gets tossed around from car to stroller to the floor of whereever we are going. If I fall asleep in this contraption, I am just left there while people goo and ga and coo and stare at me. Hello, people! You think I'm happy in here just because I'm asleep.

These actions and reactions are symptomatic of a much larger problem, the systematic lack of respect babies are given in this world. This is a call to arms to babies around the world. We must unite against the Man and the Woman that are keeping us down.
No comments:
Post a Comment