Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my 1 month birthday. I'm hoping to get some cake with my milk today. Maybe if I just let my parents know I'd like some cake, but how to do that? Hmmmmmmm......if I cry for a really long time and get a little hysterical they'll recognize that as a cry for cake. I'll have to give that a try.

I'm getting bigger each day. Last week when I went to the doctor I weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces. My weight gain has actually accelerated and we are now looking at a weight of about 485 pounds on my 18th birthday.

I'm noticing a lot more every day. I go for walks with my parents (they walk, I ride) and there is a whole big world out there. I'm seeing more and more of it every day. I can see a ceiling fan from 12 feet away. I love ceiling fans. I don't know if you have seen a ceiling fan before. It's a beautiful thing. I wonder if there's a cable channel of ceiling fans yet. You could just sit there and watch ceiling fans. It couldn't be any more boring than what's on HGTV. Here's a shot of my looking at the newest love in my love - the living room ceiling fan:



Here's a picture of the ceiling fan. Isn't she a beaut? Look at that shiny, polished brass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of your little man : ) What a cutie!