Here's a picture of me with my mother:

She's awesome. My dad says she's hot. She's been tired since I've known her. I don't know why - she only spends eight hours a day feeding me. That gives her plenty of time to sleep. Other than being at my beck and call, what else does she have to do? I like it when she sings to me. I especially like the song about the duck swimming in the black pond preparing to fly to its mom in Poland. There's another wicked awesome song about a guy who falls off his horse and breaks his arm so his lady dumps him since he can no longer hug her.
I also enjoy hearing my dad sing to me. His harmonious voice tends to sing about yellow horses with yellow saddles and a spider mowing because a judge is coming. My dad's happy - his wall is done:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stradaa/album?.dir=/7d60re2
I'm not sure what he's so excited about. It's a lovely wall and all. But all in all they're just a bunch of bricks in the wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment