Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This is getting ridiculous

How many people am I related to? They're cool and all, but, DANG, there are a lot of them. My uncles Pak Bacsi and Peti Bacsi showed up on July 1st. We had rousing discussions on names like Coulter, Ponnuru and Wolfe and then got into an even more stimulating discussion of actuarial tables and exams. If my remaining 80 relatives are this exciting, I may need to start working out more so that my heart can handle the exhilarating conversations.

Then we did what I always end up doing with relatives --- sleeping on them:


I actually think they were here to help me with some of the digestive (borderline colic) issues I've been having. My dad says if anyone knows gas, it's these two. But I started popping Baby Beano before they arrived and this has led to wicked things like staying awake without crying. It's a pretty cool concept.

No comments: