I went to the doctor. He's a sadist. He stuck a needle into each of my legs.
I am 12 lbs 6 oz and 24 inches long. I've grown three inches in 6 weeks.
Dr Evil mentioned that the average is an inch a month, so I'm only 2.17x the average right now. According to WebMD I'm only going to be 6'2" - http://www.webmd.com/content/tools/1/calc_kid_height.htm
According to the World Health Organization I am only 1.5 standard deviations above the mean in weight: http://www.kellymom.com/babyconcerns/growth/chart2.html
As Váci Mihály said, "Még nem elég!" (i.e., this is not enough!) If my parents have taught me one thing in my six weeks on this planet, it is that there is no shame in being anal-retentive. That has nothing to do with this posting except for the second thing that they taught me - we should strive to excel at arbitrary and irrelevant measures like weight and height. I want to get at least three standard deviations above the mean and fast.
Here I am trying to get to work on my weight:

No comments:
Post a Comment