Yesterday I was having some difficulty controlling my temper. I was thoroughly peeved with the way things were going and displaying my dissatisfaction with some tantrums of lamentations. My father was unable to quell my vociferation.
He decided that as I was wailing as a banshee anyway, I should sit in the swing to get more comfortable with its undulations. Heretofore, I had not enjoyed the time spent in the juvenile practice of swinging. I must admit that yesterday I thoroughly enjoyed the to and fro motion of the swing. I was positively giddy. Please partake in viewing the jocularity us Stradas are known for:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1496317123058715240
While at this site, please also view this uproarious music video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-720650682163363570
It is not a wonder that Germans love David Hasselhoff.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how much of that video I actually watched. Ridiculous!! I didn't think they still used that kind of CG work anymore. Yikes!
Post a Comment