Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I have a tongue. Do you have a tongue?

Over the weekend I figured out the coolest thing. I have a tongue. But wait - it gets better. I can push my tongue out of my mouth. It is the zaniest most fun thing EVER. You have to give it a try. After I showed my parents they started doing it too. We now show each other our tongues until they start giggling. I don't know why they find it funny - the wonder and ability of the human body is something to appreciate and behold, not mock.

The part of this whole brouhaha that is funny is when my dad tries to take a picture of me with my tongue out I pull it back in. Then he takes the picture. Right after the flash goes I can push my tongue out again until it recharges and he's ready for another picture. That is when I pull it back in.

This is the closest that dad has gotten to me with my tongue out:


I must reiterate something I said in a previous post. I am ridiculously cute.

No comments: