Friday, August 18, 2006

Sorry for the erratic timing of the postings

It's hard to be a rockstar. Due to the demands of my travel schedule, for the next two weeks I will not be able to update this posting as frequently as I have to this point. Too many places to do and things to see.

Yesterday for example I had my first piano lesson. I might just stick with singing. The deciding factor is that I like the pianists in the family more than the singers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate

But you still have to learn FREEBIRD on the piano or at least learn to screem it and your anyad will love you for it! (or will it be your atyad who will love you, whatever you can get away with anything for a long long time: freebird screeming shuld be on the top of that list)

B