Thursday, August 10, 2006

Life is but a dream which might be why I love to sleep

Sleep is good. Sleeping on someone is better. Sleeping on my mother right after she has fed me is the shizznick. Importantly I can move from left to right on this scale, but not right to left. Exempli gratia, if I fall asleep in my bassinet and you put me on your shoulder I will grumble at first, but then fall back into a contented sleep. However, don't you dare take me off your shoulder and place me into a cold, flat, hard bassinet.


Last night my dear mother did not seem to understand this. She was holding me very comfortably after my nighttime feedings and I just wanted to continue sleeping, but noooooo she had to go and put me into the bassinet. It would be a lot easier on us both if she just kept holding me throughout the night.

No comments: