Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Don't I deserve to go to College?

The Matthew Strada Tour 2006 has begun. In talking to my nagypapa, I realized that I am in control of a rare commodity that will be in demand during the tour. No, not oil fields in Horizon Estates in El Paso. ME!!! I am the commodity. Therefore, I plan on auctioning off my time on eBay. We'll start the bidding at $1/minute of "hold Mate" time in 15 minute increments. I'll be paying off the Harvard tuition in days. After all, wouldn't holding this precious bundle of joy for a few minutes worth the cost of a week's worth of mocha Frappuccinos®:


I figure certain slots on specific days will go for big bucks. For example, there won't be any need for reserve pricing on the day of Piki Bacsi and Martha Neni's wedding. Cserkesznap, forgetaboutit.

Funds received over and above the anticipated tuition costs will go to the Send Mom and Dad to Caneel Bay fund.

No comments: