How does he keep his skin so soft and smooth?
How is life on the road?
The answer to the first question is that I get a daily bath and massage. I use nothing but Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash - Head to Toe, 100% Soap Free Dye Free And PH-Balanced and tap water, preferably from a kitchen sink.

In response to the second question, life is good on the road. My butt is almost never touching the ground, figuratively speaking, because I'm always held by someone. I do wish people would work on making their arms and upper bodies uniform. It is hard to get a consistent sleep when I have to keep adjusting to different bodies. My schedule hasn't really changed all that much and I get to do all the things I was doing so well at home - eating, sleeping and pooping.

No comments:
Post a Comment