Monday, August 07, 2006

I've got skills. Almost.

Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday, dear Mate. Happy birthday to me.

Today is my eight week birthday. Thank you all for the well wishes.

I enjoy sucking on pacifiers/soothers as much as any male Strada. However, synthetic composites are just not the same as good, old-fashioned natural materials. I've been trying to suck on my hand for the last week or two. This skill is not nearly as simple as it looks - not only do you have to know where your mouth is and be able to control your hand, you have to be able to guide your hand into your mouth. I'd say it's like walking and chewing gum, but I can't do either of those.

In any event, here is a video that is destined to be shown on my wedding day of me trying to put my hand in my mouth:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5012370001785038812

You may feel sorry for me and my poor attempts on display in that video. Fear not because a short while later: success.

No comments: