
I'm lazing around, getting ready for The Matthew Tour 2006. My dad is teaching me how to use a "mirror" and preen myself. I'm not sure I should be taking preening and beautifying instruction from him, but mother was busy:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5932964236637833378&hl=en
That mirror thing is truly amazing. It has to be the coolest thing since sliced bread. What is even more cool than just looking in the mirror is sticking your tongue out while looking in the mirror. Seriously. No. I'm mad serious. Give it a try. When is the last time you stuck your tongue out in the mirror and made silly faces?
But I digress. It was then that I had a revelation - what is up with all this stuff? I've got mirrors above my head, ceiling fans whirring, animals dangling, dad making faces, animals in bright colors underneath me. All I really want is somebody to dangle a burp cloth in front of my face. That's all the amusement I really want. It's not a wonder kids get ADD.
Here I am looking for relief from the sensory overload looming above my head:
No comments:
Post a Comment