I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Good timing
They finally accepted my offer of help and I missed my cue. My father has taught me the two keys to helping:
1. Screw it up the first time and you'll never be asked again
2. Offer to help and then make yourself unreachable or asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
▼
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
▼
August
(22)
Always go for 120%
Travel, travel and more travel.
Weddings are a good time
Good timing
Always a bride's sister-in-law-to-be's son, never ...
Records are like hearts. They are meant to be bro...
I know what you're asking yourself
My father is Keyser Söze
Sorry for the erratic timing of the postings
Sliced bread, The Internet, WonderBra, dehydrated ...
We're gonna party like it's 1999
So that's the difference between Men and Women
Is picture taking contagious?
Life is but a dream which might be why I love to s...
Ignore that previous posting
Don't I deserve to go to College?
I've got skills. Almost.
What is up with kids these days?
August 3, 2006. A day that will live in infamy.
Coming soon to a town near you....Destined to be b...
What can I say?
I have a tongue. Do you have a tongue?
►
July
(26)
►
June
(31)
No comments:
Post a Comment