Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Travel, travel and more travel.


I am a little overwhelmed. Today we go back over the border. The preparations have been significant, but I think we're ready.

Our plan is to drive to within a few miles of the border. At that point we are to meet a man named Miguel and continue with him on foot. Fortunately Manuel has a burro to help with our luggage. If we meet any mounties or DHS we are to pretend we are out picking berries. It is my job at that point to do what I do best - start crying loudly and frantically so that I ridiculously annoy the GMan so he lets us go.

Manuel will guide us to the Niagara River where a boat man named Moriczka will take us over the river into the US. On the other side of the river will be three billy goats, one for each of us. We will have them for dinner and then walk to I190 where we will hitchhike to beautiful Titusville, PA. The next part of our journey.

No comments: