Thursday, June 29, 2006

The bare necessities

I was mentioning below the training I have taken in belly augmentation from Uncle Balazs and Tony Bacsi. They've also been teaching me about how to deal with all of life's little problems. From dealing with walks to being hungry to Uncle Balazs's specialty, how to deal with a dirty diaper. The two approaches they have shown me are polar opposites, the yin and the yang if you will, per se, the black and the white, id est, the Tweedledee and Tweedledum, QED, know what I mean?

First, the Tony Bacsi approach: There are two good ways to deal with stressful situations like going for a walk, having a bath or getting a novocaine shot. They are to have a bologna sandwich or sleep right through it. I am not advanced enough yet to try the bologna sandwich method, but the sleep thing worked quite satisfactorily on yesterday's walk. Here is an action shot from just after the walk:



I have actually been working much more on the Balazs method lately. This seems to be a bit more effective and is in line with the No Mercy credo that Kreese taught me and is referenced way below. I believe the major reason I was kept in NICU was so my lungs could develop so that I could properly master this method. This method involves forcing air to pass from my lungs through my vocal chords producing a high pitched, loud scream that makes me get my way. It is very effective at making my bath go quicker, getting fed, convincing people to go out on a worknight when they should be staying in and getting my diaper changed.

No comments: