I was born yesterday....
A few days in the life of Matthew Strada
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
A poem to describe yesterday's traumatic events
First I hate walks, but
they grew on me as I slept.
Baths are ludicrous.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Matthew Strada
stradam
Favorite Blogs
Webster Family
Kai Fontilla
Blog Archive
►
2009
(58)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(250)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(22)
►
2007
(247)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(23)
▼
2006
(175)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(26)
▼
June
(31)
What would you do if I sang out of tune?
The bare necessities
Get in my belly
Hey Ya, Ladies.....
Boring Administrative Items
Ignore the personal ad below, use this one
A poem to describe yesterday's traumatic events
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen, Nobody knows m...
Hello, I love you.
Don't give me no lines and Keep your hands to your...
Guten Abend, gute Nacht, Mit Rosen bedacht
Sitting around the house, watching the sun trace s...
Trop jeune pour sentir ce vieux
You know where you are, you're in the jungle
He will fight for freedom whenever there's trouble...
Glorious Food
We do not train to be merciful here, mercy is for ...
Oh Canada
If I could save time in a bottle
Tiiiiiii-iiiiiii-iiiiime is on my side
Take this job
Please sir, Can I have some more?
Picture Me Rolling
No Milk Today
Stop the insanity
If I could have milk in a bottle
Oh what a night
The condition my condition was in
Yeah, I was born today
You think I'm coming on June 9....
Ultrasound Dos
No comments:
Post a Comment