Sunday, June 18, 2006

Tiiiiiii-iiiiiii-iiiiime is on my side

I'm starting to get a handle on this "living" and this "breathing" thing. I talked them into not giving me any more 'roids. I'm buff enough. You seen my pythons, yo? You know Hulk Hogan? I could thrash him with my pinky. They're also done with the Tylenol. Tomorrow I take my last antibiotics. I will be so clean of drugs that Barry Bonds is going to come knocking to borrow my urine. Of course, when Barry "borrows" something it never comes back.

I woke up hungry this evening, which everyone was hoping for and said was a good sign. I think they're a little silly. I'm a man. When I want food, I wake. When I need to poop, I go. No consequences, no regrets. That's my credo.

As long as I keep digging in every 3-4 hours without prompting, I'll be going home tomorrow.

No comments: