Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oh what a night

Golly Jeepers!!!! Do I feel refreshed!

I had a great night. I felt calm and relaxed. I didn't have to freak out on my nurses at all. I think we've reached a bit of a detente, if you will, per se. A bit of a quid pro quo is going. They cut down on my drugs and are giving me room air instead of oxygen and I don't freak out on them.

Actually, the swelling in my throat has gone down and so I've been less irritable. I've also taken some anger management courses that have taught me to bottle up my anger and irritation, which is a great skill that more people need to learn. This higher tolerance for irritation means I'm not having fits which means my throat is being given a chance to recover.

They've been feeding me through a tube and it's yummy. This milk thing is pretty good. I think it's really going to sell. If only it grew on trees it could be the next sliced bread.

No comments: