Monday, June 12, 2006

Yeah, I was born today

Hey Everyone,

For those of you who don't yet know me, I am Matthew Istvan Andras Strada. My parents gave me that name, I guess they couldn't just pick one language. They're weird that way. Take yesterday, for example. I was totally hanging out in a safe, warm zone. All of the sudden my mom pushes me into this cold world of big people and bright lights. Then these people just started shouting out all these personal details about me:
He's 8 pounds, 8 ounces.
He's 21 inches long.

I'm all, "Dude, is nothing sacred?" as they were poking and prodding and infringing upon my right to not get poked and prodded. I felt like a fish that was just landed. It's bogus. As Sylvia Plath said, "I want to escape, to crawl back into the womb." But I guess I'm stuck here now.

I'm having a little trouble breathting right now. No big thing. Nothing I can't beat with a little CPAP machine.

Oh well, if you want to get ahold of me use matthewstrada@gmail.com, my tight-fisted parents still haven't gotten me a cell phone. This'll be my email address until I think of a cooler one. I'm thinking MIA_Strada or Little_Skynyrd or KisBalazs or something wicked like that.

Peace out, Matthew

More pics on yahoo and video to follow later.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stradaa/album?.dir=/4601re2

1 comment:

Mark said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world little man.