Saturday, June 17, 2006

Please sir, Can I have some more?

Food, glorious food!
What is there more handsome?
Gulped, swallowed or chewed --
Still worth a king's ransom!
What is it we dream about?
What brings on a sigh?
Mounds of breast milk, about
Six feet high!

I know I said I wasn't going to go for this whole "eating" thing, but it might just be worth it. Check this out, yo:

I used to be able too get food from the inside of my mother. That was easy and convenient. Now I find I can get food from her outside too. She changed my diaper and took my temperature today. She's a keeper.



I still don't know what that dad guy is useful for. He just blinds me with the light from his camera and the glare from his head. We do have the same hair cut, but mine is a little thicker.




No comments: