Friday, June 16, 2006

Stop the insanity

I've done what they've asked so far, I've gotten healthier, but enough is enough....No more bottle, Today I battle....No more bottle, Today I battle.....I am going to get up out of my chair. I'm going to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick my head out, and yell, "I'm as mad as heck, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

They can put that bottle in my mouth all they want, but I'm not going to drink.

OK, eventually I might drink, but I'm not going to like it.

I will probably end up liking it, but I'm not going to give them (those in the picture below) the satisfaction of knowing I like it.

They'll probably figure out that I will like the bottle, but by then I'll figure out another way to aggravate them.


No comments: