Friday, June 16, 2006

No Milk Today

Actually there was.

They took my feeding tube and moved it to my nose. Sounds nasty, but that and a little Tylenol make getting a bottle so much easier. They took me off the IV for nutrition. I think they were going to starve me until I gave in and started using the bottle. They also got rude of my final breathing tube. Now I'm breathing nothing but the sweet smell of Stamford, CT.

They've really increased the amount of food I'm getting. Between the feeding tube and the bottle, it's up to 100CCs per feeding.

Now that I've given in on this, I'm going to tell my parents my plan to get a tattoo. Maybe my name in Kanji on my back.



I am only on two drugs right now outside of the Tylenol. I am getting a small amount of steroid through a vapor mist once a day and I'm on antibiotics. I will be on the antibiotics until Monday, which means I will be in the hospital until at least then. I'd really like to get home so I can start helping my dad on the retaining wall.

No comments: