This is a travesty of justice. It's a sham. A mockery of a sham. A travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham. I thought this was over with. A week ago I was subjected to a "bath." This was in an attempt to "clean" me. As if baby wipes don't get me clean enough. Well, the masochists were back at it yesterday.
****WARNING***** Not for the faint of heart *****WARNING*****
Here are two links to the pain and suffering I endured last week:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7079371764938077493
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3323202889100838449
I apologize for the delay in getting these up, but I had to get it past the censors at Google. If you listen you can hear people talking and having a good time in the background while I am drenched in water and rubbed with a "washcloth."
To go back to my dear friend Sylvia Plath, "I want to escape, to crawl back into the womb." I never asked for this. I just wanted to stay warm and cozy and fed through my belly button.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment