Friday, June 30, 2006

What would you do if I sang out of tune?

I have decided that I am no longer going to fight. I am going to submit myself to my fate. Ever since I was born (on the 12th) I have felt my calling but never really felt ready to accept it. The time has come for me to accept my place in this world as a singer. For the last few days I have been singing my heart out and loving it.

Unfortunately, nobody seems to understand my singing, like all great artists, especially great vocalists like my father. Everytime I sing, people start running around and worrying that something is wrong. Then they fill me full of food to shut me up. I start singing for joy and they start putting more food into me. Why do they keep referring to my singing as "crying?" When will they learn to appreciate me and my singing for what we are?

No comments: